12.19.2012

Break

I am going to take a mini-break from blogging- not terribly long, but a little while.
I need a little break because I think a part of me broke last Friday- as I am sure was the same for all of you.
and lately I don't have much to say, 
and I don't feel like pretending I have a perfect life and showcasing photos of that which does not exist. 
I think I've always been fairly real on here and honest but I am lacking words lately.
and I don't want to force them.
so, with that said- see you soon and have a wonderful holiday. I hope every single day you have something to be thankful for, however small.

xo

3 comments:

Kiersten said...

I hope whatever is upsetting you gets better...
I'm still heartbroken over Friday as well....still trying to wrap my head around it.
Feel better, and I can't wait to see you back here.
<3 Kiersten

Jacki said...

Sometimes it's good to step back for a little bit and refocus in real life ... I hope it helps! There's no reason to force yourself to write online if it's not what serves you right now. Happy holidays and happy new year my lovely friend. Wishing you all the very best! Hope to see you soon!

Legally Lovely said...

Hi, lady! I know it's been a long while since you last blogged, but I thought I'd stop by and say that I miss reading! Hope things are going well for you!