11.06.2012

Today.

Today is election day.
Part of me did not want to write anything on here about politics.
I don't want to alienate people who believe different things than I do-
BUT
regardless of what side of the spectrum you are on,
if you are 18+, 
you have ZERO excuse for not getting out there today and voting.
Well, unless you voted absentee. 

I will be the first to admit that I sometimes feel like I don't know enough about politics.
But that is no reason not to vote.
Don't be silly enough to think your vote doesn't count.
They always count.


Be awesome + go get your sticker that says "I VOTED". 



And remember, for those of you conservatives, Mitt Romney is spelled: B-A-R-A-K O-B-A-M-A
 ;)

3 comments:

Serena said...

I love how you ended this blog post.

Alissa said...

Haha, I second Serena's comment.

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

I loved that little Obama plug in at the bottom! Very clever!