11.12.2012

etsy monday

this year, Winter is creeping in around me.
I didn't notice it at first, but now when my car is covered in frost and the grass crunches beneath my feet, when my breath comes out in clouds, I am forced to.
YUCK.

I'm trying to avoid the winter blues by keeping super busy: 
The Key and Sparrow is really taking off (haha, get it?) and it has been somuchfun working on new jewelry lines and projects!
I'm also lining up great books to read...
Making a list of projects to complete around the house...
working on wedding stuff...
jumping into all that is cozy and warm.

therefore, there is the mess of items on etsy i love lately that embrace busy and cozy. 
hopefully I can survive until spring!

chunky knit throw

if $ wasn't an issue, I'd be all over this fisherman sweater.

oatmeal striped duvet cover in soft cotton
project planner

STD that I actually like...esp cause I know a 'kissing' one will gross out my friends.

3 comments:

Legally Lovely said...

I want that chunky knit blanket! That looks so cozy to snuggle up in. Also, "kissing" Save the Dates are adorable!!!

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

I want that chunky knit throw too! So perfect for the cold weather :)

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.