10.12.2012

I haven't posted all week and now I post on a Friday

what the what?
who posts on a Friday after taking serious blog vaca?
me, that is who.

busy week loves-
I had engagement photos done (cheesy, yes).
I worked.
I got up at 5am to go to the gym (ew.)
I talked to caterers.
I made delicious dinners.
I became an aunt (yay Dave & Liz and new baby Ila!)
and sadly, Jeff's grandma passed away.

I am tired.

but i love you all the same
and I'm trying on wedding dresses tomorrow
and I am a rando rambler.

(i got 2 hours of sleep last night soooo...)

have a happy weekend!

4 comments:

Nadine said...

I did something similar this week and didn't post at all until yesterday. I think it's kind of good to take mini-breaks instead of waiting until you are totally burned out.

Lexi said...

I'm so sorry that you had a rough week. Have fun and enjoy your wedding dress shopping!
♡ Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

Legally Lovely said...

Sheesh, your week sounded busy. Sending you mad props for making it to the gym at 5am though!! Super woman over there. You'd better post some engagement photos!!!

B said...

i suck at blogging lately, but wanted to say i misssss you! :)