10.18.2012

engagement snaps

as I have mentioned on here, Jeff and I had engagement photos done.
now- I fully find engagement photos cheesy and silly.
however, i wanted some nicer pics of us for our wedding website AND my parents are super old fashion and want to do an engagement announcment in the paper.
therefore, engagement photos were needed.
oh yeah, and I wanted them for our STDs (hehe).

My sister-in-law's father graciously offered his talents as a gift and snapped our pictures on a beautiful fall day in Maine.
Here are a few of my favorites:










8 comments:

Jodi said...

Those came out great. I love your dog!

Emily said...

Yayayayayayayay!!! So excited. Wicked cute! Love you guys!!!

B said...

am i an ass if i say that the pic of Cali is my favorite?! yes? ok i love the 3rd one too!

Serena said...

You guys look great! You are a good example of engagement photos done right.

Unfortunately, mine were a great example of engagement photos done wrong. They were AWFUL.

(if you don't believe you can see for yourself here: http://www.spillerena.com/2012/04/13/engagement-pictures-are-awkward)

:)

Robin said...

I think these look great. They are more natural and casual than many other engagement photos I've seen.

Ashley said...

These are fantastic!! I love the one where you are holding hands walking forward. So beautiful!

Gina Gao said...

These photos are fantastic! I'm so glad to hear that you are engaged.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

Beautiful, beautiful photos! The last one is my favorite! I hope you're planning on getting that one enlarged and framed! xoxox