9.18.2012

a post for which I have no title

Notice anything new? Like my blog design mayhaps?
Alivia did it.
I love it.
I love the weird cat banner.
i LOVE weird.

I cannot for the life of me believe that September is almost over.
and I'm scared out of my gourd that the half marathon is in 2 weeks. I may die.
I know I did it last year, but I was also unemployed and so training was easier.
ANNNNNND I wasn't plagued by weirdo injuries.
So far this year, I have had a pulled ham string, some weird foot thing and knee issues.
I'm not going for any records this year- just want to cross the finish line.
I did 9 miles on Sunday- not my longest run this fall, but took a ton out of me. I was gassed.
I ate 3 donuts immediately after and slept for 3 hours.

There are some things I need-
book suggestions
new music suggestions
nail polish color ideas
a vespa

so anything you guys can help with would be great.

thanks!


*this post may or may not have been written while under the influence of sudafed/dayquil. 

3 comments:

B said...

hahah you crack me up! i love the new design! you will kick butt and even if you dont, ill still adore you twinsy!

Nicole said...

I love this design! Alivia is so incredibly talented.

Serena said...

Love the new design, and I totally relate as my goal too is to find a job I love love love. It's not an easy task!

I also just read Gone Girl and couldn't put it down. Another recent book I really enjoyed was "Next to Love" by Ellen Feldman.