8.27.2012

that time I took a random blog break

I know I sort of disapeared last week and I know I've been randomly doing that all summer- but I guess my excuse is...it is summer!
I lose myself in the days.
and also i feel like a 'boring' blogger lately.
I mean, I am sure you guys could care LESS what I ate for dinner...


so i sort of reevaluated and am still in that process- trying to figure out what i want this blog to 'be' or if it needs to BE anything other than a place where I share.

i don't think that is what I want- but like most things, this blog seems to have a mind of its own. 

as the summer is winding down (so SAD about that btw) I think blogging will start to feel more natural again- less forced. and i think my blog needs a face lift.

and i know i've said this before but i'll say it again- thanks for your sweet comments. i read them and love them all. AND even though I may be silent, I read your words, too!!!

hope you all had lovely weekends- mine was full of sunshine, saltwater and oysters. basically, it was delicious.

xx

6 comments:

Serena said...

I've been feeling this exact same way lately. I'm hoping the words start coming more naturally to me, but right now it seems like I've hit a rut. Maybe summer is the culprit for me as well! :)

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

I think everyone who blogs goes through this. It's your blog remember that, you can write whatever you want. You don't have to have a direction. Just write!

Legally Lovely said...

Ooooooh. You could blog about the saltwater and oysters! Us landlocked bloggers would love that!

I like just hearing about the normal day-to-day life. That's what makes blogging interesting - it's cool to see what everyone's up to!

B said...

as long as you are enjoying life i am happy for you! of course i miss reading about what you ate for dinner and everything else in between, but i suck at blogging so i totally get it! enjoy your summer lady!

Samantha Joan said...

your blog is so great so I just wanted to stop and tell you that i nominated you for The Liebster Award! You can check it out here at http://simplysparklesandglitter.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html

xox,
Samantha
simplysparklesandglitter.blogspot.com

Michael John said...

It's a nice blog to provide a good information. Hope more people reaching your blog because you are sharing a good information. I bookmarked this blog further more useful information. Thanks for sharing this.......... Best PPI Claim Company