8.13.2012

long lost Etsy Monday

It has been awhile since I've posted about what I am wanting on Etsy- not that I haven't been looking- but the business of summer has prevented me from writing a blog post of any substance.
First to go? Etsy Monday.

Well, this weekend was glorious and allowed me to catch up on all things human and required in my life- like sleep, coffee, being lazy with Jeff...

and blog!

oh, and I made a lampshade:


btw, that is a Forever 21 shirt ($5.99).

I would have done a tutorial....but all I did was randomly sew it in places around the frame.

anyway:

not so sure what is up with the weird pose but I like the necklace.

adorable.

silk lined bird clutch

salt cellar

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Pretty lamp, it turned out really well! :)

http://violetlilacplum.blogspot.com