7.16.2012

vote vote voooooote

well hi, hello!
why are summers so busy? I always look forward to summer- but at the same time it feels like every single weekend is booked. I feel so behind in reading all the blogs I follow, house chores and life in general! 
the wedding we went to this past weekend was craaaaazy. first off, I felt super old. the couple getting married are only 21, so a lot of the guests there were either 21 or younger. and I forgot how 21 year olds drink/party. YEOW! Although, I will admit- even though I'm 30, Jeff and I definitely stole a golf cart (the reception was on a golf course) and took a short joy ride with a few others around the back 9. 
ha!
Course I forgot my camera so only have like...3 cell phone pictures- AND i never got my spray tan, which is a whole other story (grumblecustomerservicegrumble). PISSED- esp since my tan lines are redic.


putting the 'ass' in class right here.
Moving on, we have another wedding that we are going to August 4th- and Jeff is in it. I had a FABULOUS experience with Rent the Runway and want to rent again for this wedding. Problem is, I can't make up my freakin mind on what dress to rent. Part of me just wants to rent the same dress again b/c it was super comfy and airy and cool on the blistering hot day...but part of me wants to try something new. 

This is where YOU come in. I'm going to post pictures of the dresses I like- and you guys are going to vote on your favorite. Highest votes wins and no matter what, I'll rent THAT dress. Voting starts today and will end next Tuesday. To vote, just leave a comment! Easy peasy and totally will help my indecisive brain.  The wedding is outside at a country club in CT- so dress is cocktail but outside so a tad more casual...

Here are the choices:


renttherunway

a few things to keep in mind: I like dresses that conceal or camouflage the areas I am insecure about-- my stomach. My boobs aren't huge, either. I like my legs. TMI? Probably. Oh- and these dresses are all roughly in the same price point. Now VOTE!
or...tell me to rent the same dress I rented last time:

longest. post. ever.


11 comments:

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

Oh dear, decisions decisions! I would go 4, 5, or 6. 4 because it's such a fun print, 5, because it's a gorgeous classy color esp for a country club (that's of course if we have the same concept of country clubs and if they are the same every where - posh etc) and 6 because I don't think there's a more fun color for summer! This probably doesn't help your case! xoxox

jackiek said...

okay I'm between 5 and 6. but i think I'm going to vote 5 because it's a little more unique!!

Katrina said...

I'm voting for number 7!

B said...

4 or 6! love them both!

Diana said...

I love 5, 7 and 8 they are wonderful!

Alivia said...

Seven! Five is my second choice, but it'll be hot, man!

Sam @ reddyorknot.blogspot.com said...

I love seven!

Anonymous said...

Seven!

Sarah said...

I think you would rock #8
- puz

Bonnie said...

That striped dress at the end is gorgeous. I want it so badly!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Mel said...

This may be to late, but number 7!