7.09.2012

It is still Monday so it counts

I'm sitting here, watching the Bachelorette, and just realized I haven't blogged in for freakin' ever. 
Yeah, I'm watching the Bach- don't judge.

You guys- I went paddle-boarding this weekend! Jeff and I were in Boston visiting friends and while he golfed, Katie and I decided to give paddle boarding a go and did 8 miles on The Charles! My legs are still sore and it was an amazing core workout. I was de-effing-termined not to fall in that sick water even though it was 90 degrees and I was sweating buckets. Between the duck poo and the floating bottles I was pretty sicked out- BUT the views were amazing and it was the neatest way to see the city. I highly recommend it and I can't wait to try it in the ocean.

On to Etsy- check out this weeks loves:







4 comments:

Hima said...

I love paddle boarding! We go to this place called Vasona Lake, about 20 minutes from my house, and the lake is super clean, so we have some pretty intense "see who can stay standing" pushing wars!

<3Hima
horcruxesandhallows.blogspot.com

Emily said...

This is the first I've heard of paddle boarding! Is it what is sounds like? As in, it sounds like fun!

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

Hi Nicole, I certainly won't judge, though I haven't really watched much reality tv in a while! I absolutely love the jewelry you've featured here. That set of three bracelets are beautiful but would all be way too big for my tiny wrist. Buying bracelets and bangles are almost impossible for me :( Have a great week!

Jodi said...

I have never done paddle boarding but I've done kayaking in the Charles and it is a lot of fun. I would never want to fall in that water. The geese totally gross me out!

P.S. I watch the Bachelorette too!