7.13.2012

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.

Friday the 13th....OH the horror. Just kidding- I like the number 13 so this day does not unnerve me in the slightest.

I'm so pumped the weekend is finally here since it looks like it will be beautiful and we're going to a wedding and that means I get to DANCE. AND I rented a dress from Rent the Runway- which should be arriving today. For those of you who have no idea what RTR is- I suggest you go check it out immediately, for it is amazing. This is my first time renting so I'll let you know how it goes/if I liked the dress (maybe photos?) but I have a feeling I am going to be very very pleased. I have heard only great things about RTR and don't really see them letting me down.

What else.....oh yeah! I'm getting a spray tan today- like...a real one. Not the kind where you stand in a booth and some car-wash type machine sprays you, but one where a guy will meticulously paint my bod with an airbrush until I look like a suntropical magnificence. Yeah, one of those. You see, I am super serious about taking care of my skin so I'm not one of those girls who tan tans. My SPF is never lower than 30 and I have been known to dabble in the 50-70 SPF range. Skin cancer ain't no joke, people, and I don't think it is worth being 'tan'. Anyway I can't wait to see what this spray tan will look like- again, heard good things, so as long as I don't come out looking like an orange troll, all will be good.

so my friends, have a wonderful weekend. I expect next week I'll have more exciting things to write back.

In the meantime, I leave you with this:


fish with human teeth. that eats testicals. Happy friday the 13th!!!

ps: oh and I realized I'm sort of close to 100 followers! WOW. when I get there, let us do a fantastical giveaway, shall we?

5 comments:

Shannon said...

fish with human teeth. i. can't. even.

i am on the same page with you on skincare, spf, and being pale. i was dealt the pale skin card by jesus, and i'm not complaining. except sometimes.

i did the airbrush tan for my wedding, and a few other times - mine always looked great! hopefully you don't get anyone with Torretts.

Legally Lovely said...

Those fish teeth seriously creep me out.

I've never heard of Rent the Runway, but I want pictures of the dress! Have a great weekend!

jackiek said...

oh my gosh. the picture is scary. have a wonderful time at the wedding!!

and number 13 is my number too so i never get worried about that.

xo
jackie
purplemonkey732.blogspot.com

Emily said...

this photo is so gross i can't even...


(xo)

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

I can't wait to hear how you go with the tan, I've never had either type done. I hope you had a great weekend lovely xoxox