7.26.2012

camping trip in iphotos

I thought I'd be able to post a real actual blog post today- but no suck luck. I will super try this weekend, but once again, we are hitting the road tonight and not back until Sunday. I can't even explain how much I am looking forward to a quiet weekend at home (which I won't get to enjoy for a few more weeks...).

so, I leave you with this. Here are photos from my camping trip. iphone photos. high quality. enjoy!
xxx!


lobster dog! She wasn't thrilled about this.


hiking near the ocean

i LOVE this picture because you can see her little tiny teeth and the gap in them! and it looks like she is saying "cheeeeese!"

first night sunset


old graveyard that I stumbled by on my morning run


yep, he hiked with that hat on.


great place for her to get the zoomies!

foggy day in the harbor

Add caption


celebrating national tequila day with a maine blueberry margarita!



4 comments:

Legally Lovely said...

That looks like so much fun! You have the most adorable dog. Love his little smile!

Stephanie said...

Your dog's smile = perfection :)

Also, I like the pose with the lobster cutout, very classy!

Meagan Murtagh said...

lobster dog is aweeesomeee

xo the egg out west.

B said...

i want your puppy! she is like a giant brussy!

...and I also want that marg...like now!