6.08.2012

happy FRIDAY

I can't even tell you how happy I am that the weekend is here. 
It has been a long week- a long rainy week. 
and as I have mentioned, last weekend it poured.

SO with the prospect of a bright sunny weekend ahead, I am pretty pumped. Psyched. Stoked. *insert other random 90's term for excited here*
I am looking forward to wearing sun dresses, sipping iced coffee and playing lawn games. We have house warming party lined up for tomorrow at a friend's house and the Old Port Fest/Sea Dogs game for Sunday!

Also-- I've been having blog block lately. The blog version of writer's block. I just haven't been feeling all that interesting or funny. and I've been uber paranoid that my words are boring and nobody really gives a tiny toot. I'm working to get over this though...I mean, that is the point of blogging, right? Just write and share what you want and if people read it then cool- if not, then oh well! I'll try to be better next week and stop being such a baby.

Hope your weekends are sunny, too!!! Do something fun and tell me about it.xo


3 comments:

Ben & Cassie said...

I too have been having major blog block and anxiety of boring posts but whatevs right, when it all comes down to it, it is just for us! House warming party? sounds so cute!

Kiersten said...

I've been feeling that way lately, too! But I always enjoy reading what you have to say :) I hope you have a great weekend!
<3 Kiersten

B said...

haha im glad captain and skipper complainer both have nice weather lined up for the weekend. i CANNOT believe I survived Friday! have a great weekend! cant wait to read all about it monday!