6.04.2012

etsy monday

oh hi.
long time no see.
this week i'll be so much better, promise.

so we just had a deliciously soggy weekend- it has been pouring since late Friday night. i don't remember what the sun looks like. while I do appreciate the rainy weekend every once in awhile, i definitely felt a bit cooped up this weekend. can't wait until the skies are blue again! 

i thought i'd embrace all things rain related for this week's Etsy Monday (and in a few days I'll share with you the wedding venue that we're 99% sure we are booking!even in the rain, this place was stunning!!) since the past few days have been sog-logged!










3 comments:

Anna said...

I love all of these! They are wonderful!
-Anna
asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

Emily said...

I think my love of rain has returned after the summer of '09 because I love every single one of these items. Great finds!

Shane said...

Cute etsy finds, love raindrops!

xo Shane