6.12.2012

coast to coast

so I was reading over all the lovely blogs I follow and my sistah from another mistah, Chantal, posted about this reeeeeeally cool (esp to geeks like me) comprehensive map of bloggers!! It is being compiled by Shane at Whispering Sweet Nothings and all you have to do to add yourself and your blog to the map is answer a few questions! Pretty neat. 

I must admit, I get pretty jealous when I hear about y'all going on blates and meeting up with one another. I have yet to meet a blog friend! So I was pretty excited by the concept of this map and maybe the chance of finding bloggers in my time zone:) 

(however I still hold out hope that I will meet my blogging soul mates and we will laugh and drink wine and have crazy adventures...)

Anyway, go check out the map!

4 comments:

Alissa said...

I'll have to check that out!

I'm always down for wine and crazy adventures :)

B said...

you make me smile. that is all.

Vanessa said...

I love reading your blog Nicole - if you weren't on a different continent I'd gladly meet up for a wine (or 4!)

And how cool is that map?

Vanessa x
www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

smalltown20something said...

I love finding other people from Maine who blog! :)