5.15.2012

that time I was in NYC and Emily and Alivia took pictures of me

A few weekends ago I traveled to the fair and mystical land of NYC with Emily and Alivia-- we spent our days meandering the streets of the East Villiage- and I spent my time trying to duck out of the way of their furious picture snapping.

Then, they threatened my life and said if I didn't stand by a wall and let them take pictures of what i was wearing, they'd kill kittens. And so, for the sake of the kittens...I let them do this:

jacket, F21; shirt, jcrew; nail polish, essie;


boots, steve madden (and busted, old, gross); bag, tj maxx


who said NYers aren't friendly? well, looks like these guys were from Detroit, but still!


jeans, AE- bum shot!

sunnies, Jessica Simpson.

6 comments:

Alissa said...

Those boots are amazing.

That is all!

Legally Lovely said...

Cute! Your outfit should have been photographed. And, I'll agree - those boots are awesome!

Lucy McCracken said...

I'm obsessed with anything striped right now. What a cute outfit. i love it. I really like your blog as well. I just joined it. Would love a visit when you get a sec at www.findyoursparkle2.com

Stephanie said...

My steve madden boots are also busted, old, and gross. I'll be buying a new pair this fall for sure.

Love that striped shirt of yours!

Emily said...

this should happen more often. kitten threats or no kitten threats. just sayin'. (you look fabulous!)

peter hedegaard said...

you still have those boots ?
If, vill you sell ?