5.16.2012

I Wish...


One of my favorite blog friends does "I wish Wednesday" posts and I loooove reading them so thought I'd link up and do one of my own! And yes, every single time I read "I wish", I finish it with "i was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call'er". Oh Skeelo....wherever did you go, you little one hit wonder, you!

I wish...this dang zit on my face would at least shrink to a hill instead of a mountain.

I wish...when my alarm went off in the morning I would get up and go running instead of snoozing it 5 times, therefore having to run after work.

I wish...you would go take a listen to this fabulous new musician I just heard about- Amy Allen (she is only 20! And she is from Maine!)

I wish...my cat wouldn't think it is ok to walk across my face in the middle of the night-repeatedly. 

I wish...I could afford someone to come and deep clean our house. I just don't have time!

I wish... I wasn't such a hypocondriac. Seriously, it is bad. Monday I was pretty sure I was having an allergic reaction to shrimp and was making my co-workers examine my tongue for swollen-ness...um....yep.

Now if only I had a magic lamp and all of these came true!! 


4 comments:

Alissa said...

My cats walk across my face in the middle of the night, too.

One of them likes to bite my legs - not hard - just enough to remind me that she's lurking.

A "cheery" disposition said...

Haha all cats must do that! Ours does that every night all while hollering as loud as he can!

Kiersten said...

Such a cute idea! Maybe I'll join in next week...
And the cat walking on your face? Yeahh...that's how my Kitty gets my attention most days. I think it's a cat thing that we simply don't understand.
<3 Kiersten

Jax said...

I love this idea! Who's blog is it on? I would love to do it.