5.21.2012

etsy monday

Happy Monday!
I'm pretty sad the weekend is over, since it was the most wonderfully beautiful weekend ever. Even though it got off to a rough start Friday night (I was tired and grumpy), Saturday and Sunday were full of great food, sun, and family. Little sister graduated with her doctorate in Physical Therapy and we drank sangria and played corn hole for hours. Photos from all of this to come. 

Needless to say, I come into this week rested, slightly sunburnt and fully happy.

What I'm loving lately on Etsy--- this week's theme, coral!







2 comments:

B said...

Im always tired/grumpy friday after work after a long week. Just need a good nights sleep. Glad the rest of your weekend was good! I love the coral. one of my favorite colors to wear!

Lindsay said...

Love all these choices!