5.14.2012

estee monday

For not really doing anything all weekend, I'm wiped. Seriously, this Monday is kicking my butt in a big way. And yet, for being as tired as I am, I was WIDE awake at 4:45 this morning. I hate that. I watched the minutes tick until my alarm went off- you know, cause that is the best thing to do, rather than get up and be productive...or workout...or something...

Emotionally, this weekend was a little sad- Jeff's Mother's Birthday fell on Friday and then Mother's Day yesterday...I miss her so much- and can't even imagine how it is for Jeff, his father and his brothers. Jeff had a golfing weekend fiesta with all of his buddies and it couldn't have happened at a better time- what better way to cheer up that man than meat on the grill and hours of golf?

SO- a few weeks ago I ordered some plants off Etsy from this lovely shop - air plants. The easiest plants to take care of in the world, which is exactly what I needed since I sort of forget to water my plants on a regular basis. They are so cute and look right at home in my vintage tea pot! I'll post pictures later this week...ahh i love etsy!



2 comments:

Lauren Cooper said...

I probably need that scarf! Ok I SERIOUSLY have to have it!!

Rachel DeSimone said...

I love tallansia (air plants)! I'm actually sitting at my dining room table right now trying to decide if I want to make a centerpiece of succulents or airplants... decisions, decisions....

Xo
Rachel
Primpin' Ain't Easy