4.09.2012

Etsy Monday.

I have a problem. I have house envy, real bad.
We have a condo and it is nice. It is spacious. It has many bathrooms. We have our own master suit. 
but...I want a house! A yard of our own! 
And so, because I don't see that happening any time soon, I've decided that I need to just redo/redecorate some of our rooms here- give this place a face lift! So, we're painting/converting the spare room into an office-- inspired by the cozy office/den that Kyle and Elizabeth have. We are repainting the guest bathroom AND I'm slowly but surely swapping out our "newer" stuff for vintage and antique items.

All of this said, I have a few blank walls that I want to fill with old frames and original art. I've been looking for a while on Etsy for some quirky art and here are my favorites:

this comes in a set of 5- four other cute birdies!

vintage camera





6 comments:

Alissa said...

I almost bought that elephant picture, but I don't know where I would put it.

Love vintage and antique items :)

Lindsay said...

Love all of these!

Stephanie said...

I love all of these but I think the birdies and the vintage camera are my faves.

Ben & Cassie said...

I love the vintage camera and the maps. I feel you, I want a house so bad...i feel like we will be renting forever

Alex Butts said...

whooaaa love that map. liek favorite map art thing i've seen

Gesci said...

I just nominated you for the Liebster award- and I'm commenting here because one of my "random facts" is my love of bird art. That little guy is adorable!