3.13.2012

WTForever21

Recently I've stumbled across a few hilarious blogs/websites.
A friend sent me www.mycatisadick.com after I complained non-stop about my cat puking everywhere.
It is so funny and so accurate and so gross.

and then I found WTForever21.

and I love it. 

and it loves me back- well not really, but it certainly makes me laugh. 

Don't get me wrong, I shop at Forever21 and find some great things- but more often than not I laugh at all the crap/terrible fashion Forever21 tries to sell.

this made me almost spit out my coffee:
 
Thank you WTForever21. Thank you.

4 comments:

Alissa said...

I will be checking that site out! Too funny. That store has some great buys, but some strange stuff as well.

B said...

haha this is amazing! i always feel stupid laughing out loud to the computer, but you always make me do it! well done!

Harley said...

hahahha best blog ever.

Fash Boulevard said...

Haha. love it. so glad I found your blog. I'm definitely following now. I can't wait to read more. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my blog. It's all about the adventures of a small town girl taking on the LA fashion scene. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com