3.22.2012

what i'm loving lately

since I made such a big deal of appreciating the little things a few posts ago, I thought that today (tonight?) I'd share what I'm loving lately to offset my day of not feeling so well, cleaning up dog puke and spending the day inside at work on an 80 degree March day. I am a firm believer that when  you feel a little blue, to reach out and grasp on tightly to the best things in your life- the little and the big.

Lately I love:

- planning my garden! I am so excited to have a raised bed and plant so many delicious things!
-the past few days of random summer heat in March in Maine. 80 degrees? Two days in a row?
-Go Berry frozen yogurt.
-Cali's new haircut.
-sleeping with the windows open and hearing the peepers at night.
-listening to music while I take a shower.
-anything they make at Maine Squeeze.
-Fage yogurt.
-the fact that this season of The Bachelor is finally OVER and I can stop watching.
-zombies. The Walking Dead is so so so good.
-that tulips are in season and showing up everywhere!
-pops of neon on my nail or jewelry. 
-the beginning stages of planning our wedding!
-my friends and their cute prego bellies
-my friends that are always always there for me no matter what.
-bar sculpt! 
-the way the air is starting to get that sweet salty smell of summer.
-when Jeff emails me and writes "oh geese" when he really means to write "oh jeez".
-all the bits of life.

9 comments:

Jane said...

that bit about the bacheor...completely agree!

Alissa said...

I'm glad to hear that you like The Walking Dead! I was reading "spoliers" for next season, based on what happens in the comic. I seriously cannot get enough of that show! October can't come fast enough!

Ben & Cassie said...

What a great post and what an adorable blog, just found you via Across the pond, and went many many pages back reading old posts! i am excited to follow you. Wanna be blog friends?
haha come visit me at

1comewhatmay.blogspot.com

Talia said...

A garden!? How exciting! I'm totally jealous. I can't wait to have my own garden someday...

I'm excited to see what you grow in the months to come :)

B said...

geese-jeez...hahha love it!

Legally Lovely said...

Glad to find another law lady on blogger! (came over from Across the Pond)

I am also happy to have my Monday nights back. I spent waaaaaay too much time on that drippy Bachelor Ben.

Lauren Cooper said...

oh JEEZ... I completely relate to that bachelor comment. Must.stop.watching.can't.take.my.eyes.away. So glad I don't have to go through that every monday anymore!

cute blog! :)

www.tippeecanoe.com

Emily said...

There are too many things on that list that I don't know anything about! Like Go Berry Yogurt and Fage yogurt and Maine Squeeze... clearly this means I need to move back to Portland and re-acquaint myself with life in Maine. xo

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed reading this post!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com