3.30.2012

a tagged post

Beautiful and funny Lauren, over at Tippee Canoe, tagged me in a post today where she asked 11 questions for me to answer, then pass on the fun!

So how does it work? Well I get to answer her questions for me, and then I get to tag some of you and ask my own questions!

The Rules:
*Post these rules
*Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you
*Create 11 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
*Tag people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)
 
the Questions for me:
 
1. Why did you first get involved in the blogging world?
Well, I had two little blogging birdies chirping in my ear (Emily and Alivia) about blogging- and thought I would give it a try. Not going to lie, I was pretty self conscious about it at first...but now I love it and love the wonderful people that have come into my life because of it!
 
2. Who inspires you most in your life?
To be honest I'm not sure if there is ONE person. I have many. My friends, family and Jeff all inspire me every single day!
 
3. How would you describe your personal style?
I would say....pretty casual with a side of funky. I love big bold jewelery and colors and other random stuff. If it is comfortable, I'll wear it. If some of my friends think it is weird, I'll wear it. But apparently I am very concerned about looking like a hippie. Ask Em. Not sure why since I adore the hippie boho look!
4. What is your personal favourite blog post you've written?
Hmmm...I don't know!? When Jeff's mother was sick I wrote a lot about what I was feeling. That is probably the most honest I've been on here. But I also like the posts where I talk about whatever it is I have done to embaress myself lately. I think it is good to show the silly side as well.
5. What is your guilty pleasure?
Anything chocolate and salty. YUM.
6. What is your favourite spring must have?
Neon coral- I think bright bursts of neon with an outfit that is otherwise subtle is phenomenal. 
7. What cheers you up on a really crappy day?
A good run, loud music, flowers, Jeff-- in no particular order.
8. What is your dream job?
Being a country music singer! Or, juvenile defense attorney! Or owning my own bookstore/coffee shop! 
9. What is your real job?
Assistant director of business development at a financial advisement firm. Not. even. close.
10. Who is your celebrity crush?
John Krasinski from The Office. YUM.

11. Which blog did you very first follow?
I belize I first followed Alivia's blog. Or Em's? Not sure. 

---
Your turn!!!(no pressure though if you don't wanna do it!) (and btw friends, if you haven't checked out the blogs I'm tagging- you should. These ladies are amazing and beautiful and so so so sweet!)

Alivia - Brunch in April
Chantal- B in the Bay
Justine- Viva la Jussie

annnd your questions:

1. Has reading a book ever made you cry? Which one and why?
2. What’s the funniest movie you’ve ever seen?
3. What would you do if you had a million dollars?
4. What would life be like if you had wings?
5. What is something that makes you happy? 
6. What is your favorite item of clothing?
7. Cats or dogs?
8. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
9. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
10. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
11. Do you push the elevator button more than once?  Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
 

7 comments:

Alissa said...

Anything chocolate or salty is amazing.

As I'm eating a pretzel crisp.

And thinking about the Easter candy in my desk drawer :)

Alivia said...

HOORAY! :)

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

Loved reading this and getting to know you better :)

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

Always love posts like this. It's nice to get to know my favorite bloggers a little bit better. And Jim Halpert is definitely one of my celebrity crushes too ;)

xoxo,
Joelle

Lauren Cooper said...

yay! So glad you kept the tag going!! This was so fun to read and get to know you better! :)

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

These tags are great because you get the know the blogger better :) Off to check out the ladies you've tagged <3

Emily said...

Fun! You do not look like a hippie. Did you ever wear that dress/jumper with the cherries on it that you had 1L year? Also, I answered, yayayayayay, and mentioned you approximately 10,384,348,343.45 times. That's how I roll.