3.12.2012

etsy monday

are you guys getting sick of me saying how excited I am for spring? I know I know I say it all the time. BUT it is March and the snow is gone- that is so rare in Maine. And today it was 50. And tomorrow it is going to be 60. 

I AM SO EXCITED.
Spring/summer is so close- and then I can do all my favorite things!
I can run outside again!
I can go to the farmer's market every Saturday!
I can go to the beach!
I can drink margaritas! (ok lets get serious I didn't stop doing that...)
I can plant my garden!
I can sleep with the windows open and hear the peepers at night and birds in the morning!

This weekend I was talking with a friend about gardening and pretty much have already started planning what I'm going to plant: basil, garlic, cilantro, zucchini, tomatoes, scallions...
I am getting so excited thinking about I am wiggling my toes.
Do you guys do that? Wiggle your toes when you're happy/excited? No? Okay...moving on.

Springy gardenish things from Etsy!

my obsession with air plants/terrariums continues- this is a MAGNET! how cool?!
reclaimed wood, personalized garden planters- perfect for a deck railing
vintage ceramic bird plant markers- love.
not sure how practical- BUT very cool looking!
ceramic & leather hanging planters
nothing to do with gardening- i just like hedgehogs!



3 comments:

Jussie De Guida said...

I am SO excited for tis warmer weather as well. Doesn't it make you appreciate the East Coast and having four distinct seasons? Spring is my favorite!

B said...

i love how it gets warmer and warmer each day of the week for you and for me its colder today than yesterday and starting tm it is supposed to rain every day of the week! RUDE AWAKENING! hha either way im soo jealous you are planting a garden. i love gardening...i knew we were soulmates!

Emily said...

oh margaritas. those make me think of your target adventures. =)