2.23.2012

there is an i in Life.

it is easy to forget sometimes, what is important in life. 
with work, bills, heartbreak, frustrations and distractions- sometimes it is easy to overlook the BEST parts.
You only live once, right?
so this is a reminder to me (and maybe you) to take a moment every single day and recognize the things in my life that are amazing.
or to really really enjoy that chocolate chip cookie.
or hold a new born baby.
get outside to breath in fresh air, dig my toes in the sand, walk my dog...

you get what I'm saying, right? It is easy to get swept away in the day to day- but take what you've got and do something with it.


I'm sure as hell going to.

6 comments:

Kristine said...

I love this post. Over this week, I HAVE enjoyed my cookie dough through all the tough things going on in my life.

Thanks for sharing!

www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com ♥

Kaleena J. said...

this is a GREAT reminder. lovely post. i started blogging two years ago and i realized ever since then, i do notice and appreciate the little things every day. once i started doing this, i have been happier. it's true, the little things are actually the big things in life.

Megan said...

amen sister.

Bri said...

inspiring post! always a good reminder :)

Julia said...

this is so true!!!

Joelle :: Something Charming said...

I just stumbled upon your blog, and I have to say that I really love it! This is such a sweet, and true, post. Something that we all need to remember, every day :)

xoxo,
Joelle