2.20.2012

etsy monday

Hi friends
My blogging has been sparse, I know. I'm getting settled with the new job- and sort of figuring out a big decision...which I pretty much made, just now need to execute!

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend. Jeff's brother was in town, which was fun. We went indoor go-karting (where I got lapped by the boys about 5 times...) and then per Steve's request, went to Texas Road House. It was there I was fed 2 margaritas. Then I turned silly. And then, when the boys wanted to go to some video game store, they dropped me off at Target- by myself- where I acted real sober. Right, Em and Liv?

Moving on from that classy moment a la moi, my latest obsession has been super bright colors. Not quite neon, but close. 

pair this with a navy blazer, skinny jeans and flats- oh yeah.

simple + colorful

a neon take on the popular rope bracelets
stag head pin
tissue garland to brighten up the office

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love these colors and the top clutch. Wow. Love!

Julia said...

i really really like the color of the clutch and also the necklace is beautiful!