1.02.2012

what i wore: Christmas 2011

I feel like I've been gone for-ev-er and I actually missed blogging (good sign, yes?).  As I said in my post a few days ago, the holidays were wonderful-- but I'm looking forward to a few months of calm, cleanse and fresh starts. I think if I'm brave enough, I'll share my new years resies with you- that way y'all can hold me accountable when I slack.

Moving on, my lovely cousin took photos of my outfit on Christmas so I could share my mix of sparkle and subtle in an outfit post. I love a good excuse to dress up- and was super excited to wear my new wedge booties and sequined skirt! Booties were surprisingly comfortable and was able to wear them all day without complaints. Huge plus in a pair of shoes if you ask me!

black wedge boots- Chinese Laundry

skirt, Forever 21; tights, Hue.

sweater, American Eagle.




necklace, Forever 21.

3 comments:

debbiecutieface.com said...

ooh cool necklace

Alivia said...

So cute! :)

Emily said...

ooooo that skirt! please come dress me every day. please? xo