1.16.2012

Etsy Monday + some color

Winter blahs- I know via reading other blogs I'm not the only one that has them. 

And one way that I've found (take note, Liv! this is my way!) that helps with my gray moods is lots and lots and LOTS of color. So...you could either go jump into a house of balls or shop on Etsy for some fun brights for your house, body and soul! and I can't do an Etsy Monday post without a little self-promotion...have you checked out The Key and Sparrow yet??? I know I'm biased since I helped make these earrings- but they are SERIOUSLY cool. Also have some vintage pieces and the deer antler jewelry holders- plus way more coming this week. So go have a look, let me know what you think, and hey, if you're feeling brave- try a pair out!

Ok, 'nuff of that.

Chevron + a deer print? I'm sold. And need these for the hallway.
fun bright throw pillows
bright teal leather cuff- so fun.
bright frames
funny little bowls for the kitchen
sunny and soft throw

5 comments:

Jacki said...

I LOVE those little bowls!! And the blog you linked me to in my winter blahs post :) My friend Emily has already ordered a pair of earrings from your shop! I saw them and she was the first person I thought of. Someday when I have money again, I too will buy a pair :)

debbiecutieface.com said...

these are all adorable finds! Thanks for sharing :)

Jussie De Guida said...

I love that chevron and deer pattern, too cute! Winter blahs are THE worst, but it helps knowing that in a couple of months the weather is only going to get warmer. Etsy and Pinterest are the common cure for the winter blues.

Taylor said...

those bowls are reeeally cool and eclectic! i would love to have a set for my own kitchen someday.

Alivia said...

I'm sorry, I'm going to go back and read this, but Nicole.
House of balls.
House of......balls.

(Sorry, I can't stop.)