12.14.2011

Heartbreak sucks, no matter how old you are!

I'm in full on holiday spirit lately- and I love it. I've been super busy either making gifts, to do lists or planning the family Christmas party. I'm also working on a "how to" post (hopefully will be ready on Friday) on how to make your own necklace holder out of deer antlers. Seriously, they turned out so well I'm thinking of starting an Etsy shop and selling these bad boys. 

Last night, my bookclub had a 'used book yankee swap' and it was SO much fun- we drank wine, ate yummy food and sweat our asses off in front of a way too hot fire (finally had to ask the waitress to shut the damn thing off!!).  I brought the book Midwives by Chris Bohjalian. I ended up with a book I've already read, but I don't care- it was so.much.fun.

In place of a great and meaningful blog post, I leave you with this hilariously heartbreaking video of a 4 year old who has had her heart shattered. Poor baby, but I definitely laughed.


1 comment:

I am Megan said...

Hahaha! Shame the poor little girl! I think it's not just the thought of losing her bf that bothered her, but all the strange things that are taking place at the moment and the strange things she will encounter in the new country...