12.19.2011

Etsy Monday!!

Happy Monday party peeps!! Y'all have a good weekend? It was fa-reakin' cold here- so the perfect weekend for drinking hot chocolate, popcorn and watching movies. 

Speaking of movies, my favorite movie in the whole WIDE world is The Goonies. I love it and could watch it over and over and over. And after last weeks Etsy Monday featuring the Hunger Games, somebody suggested I do more 'themed' EM's. And because I watched The Goonies this weekend and because it made me so happy, today's EM is featuring THE GOONIES.

OH OH and other awesome news, this Wednesday The Sequined Blazer is doing a guest post! Aw, I have the warm and fuzzies. 

Here are this week's Etsy gems, featuring the best movie ever. Also, click on the pictures to go to the etsy store- I'm changing things up a bit!

btdubs, i need this print. big time.

and i could drink my coffee out of this amazeballs mug.
and my imaginary baby can wear THIS!

this shirt & i need one another.


1 comment:

The Sequined Blazer said...

LOVE that print, and we are so excited to be guest posting tomorrow :)