12.12.2011

Etsy Monday - The Hunger Games Addition

Everyone's obsession lately with the Hunger Games has got me obsessing.  I read the books a little over a year ago, but just recently re-read them. Yep, obsession justified. And, I cannot WAIT for the movie...kind of. I'm scared that it'll stink or not meet my expectations or ruin the whole book series for me. Crossing my fingers though, because Jennifer Lawrence is an amazing actress and from the trailer, it seems as though they really embraced the books when making the movie.

Did you know that there is TONS of Hunger Games goodness on Etsy? Yeah. And did you know that I'm a big enough dork to want it all? 

Don't worry, they also have Team Gale






AHHH! District 12 UNDERPANTIES1

2 comments:

Alivia said...

WANT ALL THE THINGS!

Emily said...

Are you team Peeta or team Gale? #thingsishouldknowalready!