- My dog throwing up the other day- massive pile of puke. Me trying to clean it up, failing miserably and throwing up myself. Yeah- then imagine cleaning up dog + human puke. It was real sick.
- Getting so bored while babysitting, I create epic stories of heroism with the kids toys:
- Jeff and I debating for 20 minutes whether to get fresh or cooked shrimp at the fish market- mostly awkward because there was a line of people behind us.
- Hangover 2. Just was completely awkward.
- Shutting my hair in the car door. Freakin' ow.
- Trying on a ring at some fancy schmancy store in the Oldport and getting it stuck on my finger.
- Slipping in my socks on the hardwood floor, falling and getting a bruise on my chin.
- The look on my Mom's face when we gave her an iPad for her birthday
- Finally getting in the holiday spirit
- Singing Christmas songs to Jeff at 7am to wake him up. He loves it!
- Finishing our DIY cat litter box holder out of an old cabinet- as inspired by this! Looks great!
- Re-teaching myself how to knit
- Seeing my whole family in a little over a week, I can't wait. They are awesome.
- MATT NATHANSON IS COMING TO PORTLAND
- The nice man at Trader Joe's giving me a 10 minute speech on red wine and romance
- People from Jeff's work giving us holiday candy/cookies/popcorns-- I guess this is also kind of awkward, since I have to run extra miles because of all these treats
- Solidifying our NYE plans in Camden/Rockport