11.24.2011

Giving some thanks

I'm thankful for a lot of things, but in particular and lately:

  1. My family (most of the time. ha!)
  2. Loving someone and being loved back
  3. My wonderful beautiful friends
  4. The Ipad that I won last night. Yes, that is right- I. Won. An. Ipad. The NEW ipad 2. ME! I've never won anything in my life. But I had a feeling I was going to win...
  5. My psychic abilities. See above.
  6. The combination of chocolate/caramel and sea salt.
  7. My sweet sweet dog
  8. The fact that I am lucky enough to do all of the things I do- including, walking, running, eating, sleeping, driving, etc.- and feel safe doing all of them
  9. Books.
  10. People that believe in me and continue to push me towards my goals.
  11. Cheese.
  12. Music
  13. Down comforters and 450 thread count sheets.
  14. Red wine.
  15. Micucci's pizza.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and spending it with people you love. 
xoxo

1 comment:

Alivia said...

Woo!!! I think I'd sell the iPad if it were me!