I'm thankful for a lot of things, but in particular and lately:
- My family (most of the time. ha!)
- Loving someone and being loved back
- My wonderful beautiful friends
- The Ipad that I won last night. Yes, that is right- I. Won. An. Ipad. The NEW ipad 2. ME! I've never won anything in my life. But I had a feeling I was going to win...
- My psychic abilities. See above.
- The combination of chocolate/caramel and sea salt.
- My sweet sweet dog
- The fact that I am lucky enough to do all of the things I do- including, walking, running, eating, sleeping, driving, etc.- and feel safe doing all of them
- People that believe in me and continue to push me towards my goals.
- Down comforters and 450 thread count sheets.
- Red wine.
- Micucci's pizza.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and spending it with people you love.