11.07.2011

Etsy Monday

I feel like I've been away for-ev-er! But no, just gone for the weekend. The wedding we went to was probably one of the sweetest most lovely weddings I've ever had the pleasure to attend. You could just FEEL how much they love each other. Amazing. I had never been to a gay wedding before so I wasn't sure what to expect. Turns out, a wedding is a wedding. Although honestly, after witnessing such a sweet ceremony and be a part of such a wonderful celebration-- it just made me that much more pissed off that most states don't allow same sex marriage.  Anyway I'll get into that rant later on this week in other post...

Moving on shall we?

mini embossed holiday cards by mad4plaid
Love the bright color and quirkiness of this little card- I think it would stand out nicely in a sea of snowman cards and santas!

Antler bobby pins by WoodlandBelle

magnetic spice jars by Gneiss Spice

duck duck goose measuring spoons by Enchantedmushroomland
antique gold leather journal by Baghy

gray leather wallet by the LeatherTH

2 comments:

Jessica Wray said...

those antler bobby pins are amazing!!!! I just may have to add those to my etsy favs

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

i love etsy...very cute stuff!