10.10.2011

Monday = Etsy

Of course, last weekend when I ran the half marathon it was 50 degrees, rainy + windy. This weekend, when I had nothing major planned, it was perfectly sunny and ranged from mid-70's to low 80's. 

Obviously.

I never thought I would be enjoying a day at the beach and swimming in the ocean in October- so now I can say I've done that. The odd weather made for a wonderfully pleasant and relaxing weekend with friends. We picked apples, bbq'd outside and had summery drinks. All in all, fabulous. 

As great as the weekend was, I'm still lusting for fall weather- crisp sunny days, chilly nights, big cozy sweaters and soft brown boots.  Etsy is the perfect place to find some original cozy items, ideal for fall!

grey undyed legwarmers by OneLoveBird
cashmere cape- by FM908

Copper earrings by Bluehourdesigns

chunky cowl neck scarf by Zukas

fingerless gloves by Warmandsoft

Heather gray afghan by LexingtonCrochetShop

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

What a fun weekend! So glad you enjoyed the beautiful weather!
And congrats on your half marathon... wow! I'm running a 10k on Saturday (it's my first race ever) and I can't imagine busting out double the miles! You go girl!