10.03.2011

ETSYmonday.

It doesn't feel like Monday today. It feels a bit more like a Sunday. I slept in, I read, I've been lazy. Know why? Yesterday, I ran this.  Well, only the half, but still it was 13.1 miles.  It was about 50 degrees and it poured the entire time.  Oh and sometimes it was really windy. After the race it took me a total of 3 hours to get warm and make my lips turn back to red instead of blue.  Anyway, that was my first half marathon ever and I never thought I would be able to do something like that. I was super nervous and because of that, sort of held back- didn't run as hard as I could, finishing with a time of 2 hrs + 5 minutes. In the rain. And the wind.

Right, I'll stop complaining about that now. POINT IS-- accomplishing this made me feel SO good. Training for this has kept me afloat during the past several jobless months. Now that is over, I'm looking forward to the next challenge and actually think I'll do the full marathon next year. For now, however, I will go back to being super lazy today and showing you what I want on Etsy! 


Doggie yoda hat. I may NEED to get Cali one for Halloween! Oh and it is by Sweethoots.

Reversible chevron clutch by Flychicks

12"x16" Owl print by OrangeOptimist

Custom made recipe book- by Bakadesign

Sparrow knobs by DaRosa

And now I need to ice the shiz out of my poor feet.

1 comment:

Alivia said...

Ohhh you need some IcyHot for your feeties!
And I'm gonna need that first item on this here list.
Like yesterday.