10.21.2011

Awk + Awes

Whew, another week come and gone. It flew by in a mix of rainy days and super sunny days. This weekend, Jeff and I are heading to Keene, NH with Katie and Andrew for Pumpkin Fest. I'm preeeetty excited to carve a pumpkin, roast the seeds then place it among HUNDREDS of other pumpkins! Then Sunday we are going to hike Mt. Monadnock. Busy bees we are. Well, lets get down to it. 


Awkward
* running past the man I high fived and turning 5 hundred shades of red
* my freakin' WEIRD cat licking all the hair off of her abdomen because she has a skin allergy. The thing is, she did such a good job, I may or may not have assumed that either my sister or Jeff shaved her. Guess that is another awkward, asking your bf if he shaved your cat.
Exhibit:

*getting tangled in the blankets on the couch and falling off
* having a person who I KNOW doesn't like me- stalk my pinterest. Creepy or flattering?
*driving up State Street this morning and passing a seemingly drunk man peeing on the side of the road. Towards the cars. i.e., I got an early morning full frontal.
*not fully editing this post and incorrectly using where instead of wear. DUH.

Awesome

*navy blue matte nail polish
*Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers new album Gift Horse
*having someone tell Jeff that I am hysterically funny and a straight shooter- nice!
*early morning phone calls with Emily
*finding the perfect dress to wear to my very first gay wedding in a couple of weeks!
*getting a thank you card from my grandmother 
*buying new plants from the farmers market and FRESH brussel sprouts
*hot apple cider and more importantly, not spilling the hot apple cider
*pulling out my knitting bag and teaching myself how to knit (again)

1 comment:

Alivia said...

I ALMOST NAMED MY POST THIS YESTERDAY.