8.15.2011

Etsy MONDAY

I can't believe it is mid August. Where did summer go? It makes me sad that pretty soon I'll have to start packing away my summer dresses, flip flops and super fun jewelery. Especially since lately Etsy has just been flooded with bright fun summery accessories. One of the most BEST things about Etsy is that it doesn't restrict itself to seasons and right now I've seen a bunch of cozy sweaters and fun scarves that I can't wait to wear or drool over.

Anyway, here is what I've been lusting this past week!

Jade bracelet by Anemone Jewelry  
Sterling silver wrapped triangle ring by Sdmariejewelry

Rocket Fish earrings by Jewelrycollectibles

  
Tiger tee by Pineconeandchickadee

Vintage cream & burlap memo board by MDesignTree
Pitcher by Olliepots

Grey cotton skirt by Aftershowershop

No comments: