A lovely way to start a Monday includes getting a 'Stylish Blogger' award!
This was given to me by my cousin, Alivia who's blog I just adore. I tend to brag about her a lot and how great her blog is, so you probably know who I am talking about. :-) I thank her profusly because I certainly do not see myself as stylish but it is super sweet to know there is someone out there that does!!
Word is, that there are rules to this as follows:
1. Thank the person that gave it to you
2. Share seven facts about yourself
3. Choose seven blogs you love to receive the award, and be sure to let those bloggers know you gave them the award!
As Alivia said in her blog, seven facts seems like a TON. Let's see what I can do here...
- My worst habit is that I bite my nails- I am 28 years old and have done this for as long as I can remember. I want to quit, really I do (!) but it is just so hard!! Maybe I'll get hypnotized?
- I, like my dear sweet cousin, suffer from an anxiety disorder. I have blogged/talked about it before. About 4 years ago, I started law school and after dealing with some pretty crazy symptoms and being scared out of my mind, I was diagnosed with panic disorder. Panic attacks were a part of my every day life for awhile and caused me to be afraid of lots of things that I normally was fine with. However, after time, cognitive therapy and some help from my doctor, I've been almost panic attack free for 6 months!
- I HATE elmer's glue.
- I am terribly, inexplicably afraid of Thunderstorms (lightning).
- I am a nerd and I love to read- a great night in for me would include lots of blankets, a great book, my comfy clothes and a glass of wine. Oh man, just writing about that, I want it!
- I went to law school. I'm taking the bar exam in February. I'm terrified being a lawyer won't be fun or enough for me.
- I love decorating rooms-- this is more a mental act since I haven't really been able to do (money!) what I want in my own home, but the planning and looking at items for the home, paint colors, rugs, cool old bits of furniture...ahhh I LOVE it.
OBVIOUSLY, my peach or to you known as Emily with If Ever I Could, if you want to read some fantastic writing that often will take your breath away, head over here!
My good friend Elizabeth has started a fashion blog with a friend of hers called The Sequined Blazer and it is pretty damn neat!
I read a bunch of other blogs but think that these two will appreciate being mentioned and I am unsure about the others! Anyway, COOL.