11.18.2010

I suck at blogging

and it is okay- maybe when I am soon unemployed, I'll post more- but really I am better at reading them. And i loooove reading Em & Alivia's blogs- favorite part of my day.

Actually, another favorite part of my day is the slew of emails between Emily & I- they are weird, random and hilarious.

Start at the bottom (!!!!!!!):

From me to Em:

1) Yeah right. I'll believe it when you tell me how in love you are with the books. FOR the record, Alivia looooves them and got her boyfriend to read all 7 in 3 weeks. Do. It. Maybe when I come stay with you in a few weeks we can discuss. Or, if you haven't read them yet, I will tie you to a chair and read aloud to you. Yes, I will.

2) No, it'll be crazy- I'm going to wait until I can be in the theater without 10000 kids.

3) Yes, but I do believe Taylor Swift got there first.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Emily Pelletier wrote:
Ahhhhhh! I know, I still have to do that - maybe today!!  For real!

Are you going to the movie on Friday?

Would you be okay with me dating Jake Gyllenhaal?


On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 9:27 AM, Nicole Boutin <nboutin@******.com> wrote:
harry potter-ish:)

IF YOU READ THE BOOKS YOU WOULD KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Emily Pelletier <emilykpelletier@*****.com> wrote:
hahahahahahaha  flaterbuster?  LOVE IT!  wanzer?  LOVE IT! 

british?  australian?

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 9:21 AM, Nicole Boutin <nboutin@****.com> wrote:
oh flaterbuster, listen to it...he is a wanzer. just because you listen doesn't mean you need to call him back!

1 comment:

Alivia said...

Hahahha, this is perfect.
EMILY!
You must read them!
What are you waiting for?!