To be clear, I know that these shows are not "real" and that the producers create much if not all of the scenes and dialog. I'm not that dumb (even though Adam insists that I believe the story lines are real...) I find these shows hilarious, entertaining and fun to talk about. It is sad, I know- but I can't help it.
As of late, though...it has gotten worse.
You see, I want Lauren Conrad & Ali Fedotowsky to be my bffs.Before you (and by you I mean E, the only one that reads my blog) think I am nuts...(which btw, you shouldn't because you have a sick obsession w/John Mayer) hear me out. Granted, the shows may not be real and lines may be fed, but I like to think I am a pretty good judge of character and behind all the clothes, hair extensions, stupid lines and girlie giggles I think both are good solid people. I can just tell. And I am a good solid person (most of the time) so i think we should be friends. The best of friends. Bosom buddies if you will.
Top Ten Reasons Why LC & Ali Should Be My BFF
- I am an expert on boys & drama
- I have read both of Lauren's books-- and actually liked them
- Like Ali, I too have dated more than 1 guy at a time therefore we could commiserate
- I am far removed from the LA scene so could be a breath of fresh air for them
- Ali & I both have the New Englander thing going on and she's been to Maine
- I love the beach
- I can keep a secret most of the time
- I don't know any paparazzi
- I wouldn't expect lavish gifts or going to cool clubs all of the time
- I'm really really really funny and most of the people in their lives right now, are not